The International Taekwondo Festival is a place where athletes can come to compete, appreciate and celebrate Taekwondo at its finest! Our vision could not be possible without the dedication, support and hard work of participants along with the Masters, Referees, Family as well as hundreds of volunteers and parents who make this great tournament possible.
Each person must have their own ticket to enter. Please print your tickets or have digital versions ready and bring them with you. You will receive a wristband when your ticket is scanned.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The Industry Expo Center Grand Arena is an equestrian center turned into a competition arena. There is a roof covering but you will be outdoors and weather can be cool and windy in the early morning and evening. We encourage you to bring a light jacket or sweater.
- Parking is $10 cash. There will be no ins and outs in the parking lot. Please note that once you leave the parking area you will have to pay for parking again.
- Registration will be from 7:00AM-12:00PM. One representative will pick up the credential badges for the school. Please make sure to contact your Master for your credential badge.
- Opening Ceremony will be at 9:00AM. We will not have a lunch break intermission as previous years. Sparring competition will begin immediately after Poomsae.
- World Class Sparring SENIORS will begin at 8:30AM in Rings 11 and Ring 12. Youth, Cadet and Juniors will compete following the end of Poomsae competition in Rings 9, 10, 11 and 12. *Subject to changes
- The Industry Hills Expo Center will have many food vendors from Mexican Café, BBQ grill, Kettle Popcorn and vegetarian options available. No outside food or drinks (water allowed)
- RV parking and overnight parking spots are available for limited space. Please contact us if you would like to reserve one in advance prior to the day of event.
- Sangmoosa / Mooto martial art supply vendor will be on site for your equipment needs.